Built in 1944, this is Oregon's longest covered bridge at 180 feet (54.9 meters). Of the Howe truss type, it spans the North Fork of the Middle Fork of the Willamette River in Lane County, Oregon, USA. It has a 20 ton (18.1 metric ton) load limit.
Built by the Westfir Lumber Company, the bridge connected the mill and its office, hence the name. It was built to carry the weight of loaded log trucks, so it's similar to the Chambers Railroad Covered Bridge in that it's built big and strong with very large beams. The trucks may have been similar to this example.
An interesting feature of this bridge is its covered walkway that is separate from the roadway. The lower roof, just above the windows, covers the walkway.
Part of the Covered Bridges of Oregon series.